Friday, June 22, 2012

My first day

Today is the first day of my blog.  I've been thinking about a lot of things that I just need to get out of my head.  I have discovered that I can't answer a question, I always have to ask a question back instead of giving an answer.  What does that say about me? I don't know if I want to know the answer to that.  My posts will be RAnDom, so get ready if you tune in.  They could be about raising children, being married, God, education, science, money, politics - there is just no telling.
Now let's see how this works.

2 comments:

  1. I just have to say that this is just what I needed. I don't have the first clue about blogging and really don't even feel equipped but I really want to start one about our upcoming trip to Kenya. Keep on keepin' on ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. got your letter today. we can learn together. it has been easy. funny how God will make the path if this is his plan for you....here i am to help.

      Delete