Wednesday, November 16, 2016

about a storm coming

Every time I go down this road I know I better get ready for a challenge (Romans 5:3-5). I feel it before I see it, it's  like the ache you feel in your bones and the weather is sunny and beautiful but in just a short time; a storm comes in from the west.  Not just a simple one, one that guts me, the ones that are milestones in a persons' life, the ones you buy a little crystal bear with a blue heart that you keep forever in your site to remind you that "you lived".
Sometimes the hardest part as I get older is that they seem to be coming faster.  I barely have time to get up and bam! another one.  Sometimes they are just a flesh wound but other times they are deep and tearing.
I am a child of God
I will forever praise his name
If God is for me than who can stand against me



2 Corinthians 5:17
Revelation 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment